AFGE is the largest federal union.It represents over 600,000 Federal civilian employees and monitors issues that impact the federal workforce personal and professional lives such as funding, working conditions, and health care benefits. AFGE Council 238 represents almost 10,000 employees at fourteen (14) U.S. EPA locations nationwide.
To keep you apprised on AFGE Council 238 and AFGE Local 704 activities, we have included information on the following:
- AFGE Local 704 Issue Papers (February 2013)
- AFGE Council 238 Issue Papers (February 2011)
- AFGE Council 238 Letter and Issue Paper (July 2010)
- AFGE Council 238 Issue Papers (February 2010)
- AFGE Council 238 Issue Papers (February 2009)