In order to effect any change in Washington, DC, our Congressional Representatives and U.S. Senators need to hear from federal civilian employees. We need to call, write, e-mail and visit our Congressional Representatives and United States Senators and tell them that we are tired of:
- Being Congress’ ATM to fund various bills;
- Being denied pay raises – we need decent pay raises that help us to keep up with the cost-of-living;
- Congress and the Administration breaking their promises to federal employees;
- Being disrespected by Congress and this Administration;
- Congress and this Administration outsourcing our jobs to the private sector.